All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionAQA Business and Communication Systems for GCSE is written for the new specification from AQA that will begin teaching in 2009. Written by two experienced authors and examiners, this text ensures that students will study the correct topics to the appropriate level of depth. Written in a lively and accessible manner and packed with images, illustrations and real-life business examples, the book will motivate and prepare students to achieve the best possible results. Key features of the text include: - Numerous activities and exercises for classroom and homework use - Lots of real-life case studies and examples to motivate and engage students - Suitable for all ability levels - Exam tips and exam-style questions to prepare students for assessment.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Wort is a chief examiner for a major awarding body and the author of Do Brilliantly at GCSE Business Studies. Fiona Petrucke is a senior examiner for a major awarding body. She is an experienced author and teacher.
- Author(s)Carolyn Wort,Fiona Petrucke
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleABSG
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note215
- Weight590 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.