All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionAS & A2 Media Studies: The Essential Revision Guide for AQA is a comprehensively updated new edition offering advice and guidance to help students pass AS and A2 Media Studies. Written by a team of experienced teachers and examiners, the book offers clear and engaging pathways through all the areas covered in the Media Studies curriculum, providing students with: * Revision Activities * Exam Tips and reminders * Definitions of key terms * Past paper questions * References to examiners reports. The authors also offer essential background information to help Media Studies students understand wider contexts and theoretical perspectives, as well as giving the lowdown on how exams are marked, how to manage self-study and approaching final examinations.
- Author BiographyAntony Bateman has taught Media and Film Studies for fourteen years and was formerly Diploma Programme Director for Creative and Media in Rochdale. He is co-author of A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for AQA (second edition, 2010), AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2010). Sarah Casey Benyahia is a Media and Film Studies teacher at Colchester Sixth Form College. She is a senior examiner for one of the major assessment boards and the co-author of several textbooks, including A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for AQA (second edition, 2010), AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2010) and AS and A2 Film Studies: The Essential Introduction (2009). Claire Mortimer has been involved in teaching Media and Film Studies for over 20 years. She has had extensive experience as an Assistant Examiner for Media Studies. She is the author of the Routledge Film Guidebook: Romantic Comedy (2010), and co-author of AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and Doing Film (2012). Peter Wall has over 40 years of experience of teaching in further and higher education and providing support for schools and colleges. He has held a number of senior examining positions for awarding bodies and currently acts as Chair of Examiners for GCE and GCSE Media Studies for a major awarding body. He is the author of several textbooks for Media Studies and related disciplines in addition to his role as series editor for Routledge Essentials.
- Author(s)Antony Bateman,Claire Mortimer,Peter Wall,Sarah Casey Benyahia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.