All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive and authoritative single-volume reference on nferrous metals and alloys. Provides detailed information on major alloy groups, with particular emphasis on aluminum, titanium, copper, and magnesium. New topics include recycling, superconductors, metal-matrix composites, and intermetallics. Contents include: Specific Metals and Alloys, Special-Purpose Alloys, Superconducting Materials, Pure Metals, Recycling, and Toxicity of Metals. This is the second of two volumes in the ASM Handbook that present information on compositions, properties, selection, and applications of metals and alloys. In Volume 1, irons, steels, and superalloys are described. In the volume, nferrous alloys, superconducting materials, pure metals, and materials developed for use in special applications are reviewed. These companion volumes document some of the more important changes and developments that have taken place in materials science during recent decadesuchanges that undoubtedly will continue to impact materials engineering into the 21st century.
- Author(s)ASM International
- PublisherASM International
- Date of Publication15/10/1990
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleASM Handbook
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASM International
- Content Note1800ill.1200tabs.
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.