Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step tutorial shows the reader how to build an ASP.NET Content Management System from scratch. You will first learn the basics of a content management system and how to set up the tools you need to build your site. Then, you start building your site, setting up users, and adding content to your site. You will be able to edit the content of your site and also manage its layout all by yourself. Towards the end, you will learn to manage your site from a single point and will have all the information you need to extend your site to make it more powerful. Filled with plenty of code snippets and screen images to keep you on track as well as numerous additional samples to show you all the exciting alternatives to explore, this book prepares you for all the challenges you can face in development. This book is for beginner to intermediate ASP.NET users who have managed to learn Visual Web Developer and want to take on their first real-world application. It will help those who have used SQL Server Express, completed a few sample projects, and w wish to explore a Content Management System.
- Author BiographyCurt Christianson has been involved in the tech community since the mid 1990s and has been a professional developer for more than a decade. He is an active community contributor on the www.Asp.Net forums as well as a Forum Moderator. He is currently in his 6th Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award cycle for his work with ASP/ASP.Net. He is writing a number of open source add-ins and Starter Kits. He's based in Wisconsin, U.S.A. as a professional developer as well as contributing to books and articles, both printed and on the Internet. Curt is in the process of entering into the life of a married man thanks to his better half Jessyca. They plan on settling down with lots of little ones running around, providing the mosquitoes don't carry them all off first or the winter chill doesn't get them. Jeff Cochran is a Senior Network Specialist for the City of Naples, Florida. A large part of his job includes web design and coding, as well as web server management. Jeff has nearly two decades of experience with the Internet, having started one of the first Internet Service Providers in Southwest Florida, and has worked with Windows and Unix-based web servers. Now primarily concentrating on Windows technologies, Jeff has been a Microsoft MVP for Microsoft's Internet Information Server for nearly a decade and is active in the ASP Classic and ASP.NET communities as well. Jeff has been married for twenty years to Zina, a graphic designer and, according to most accounts, the driving force that keeps him focused on... Oh look - A Pony! In the off-hours, Jeff and Zina spend much of their time remodeling a 1950s bungalow in Naples, Florida, trying to keep the rain out and the cats in. Jeff also has a long-term addiction to classic pinball machines, tropical fish, and off-road vehicles, all of which compete with home repairs for a share of his income.
- Author(s)Curt Christianson,Jeff Cochran
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.