Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.46+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching ASP.NET in a n-linear format that creative thinkers can easily grasp and understand without the typical programming jargon. Provides clear and concise, hands-on, real-world examples right from the beginning of the book. The book contains a natural progression by providing foundational information in the opening chapters. Content will be presented with hands-on examples so the opening chapters will also be laying the groundwork for more advanced subjects by t only presenting the information but by writing code as well. The middle section of the book covers the key cast members on the .NET stage including HTML Controls, Web Controls and List Controls. The third and final section of the book covers more advanced issues in ASP.NET including data access and security issues.
- Author BiographyPeter Ladka is the Chairman and President of Nexus Media Inc., a web development firm located in New York that focuses on providing businesses with advanced database-driven web applications. Nexus Media was founded in 1997 after Peter's years of servicing clients as a freelance graphic designer. As Ladka directed the business' focus on web application development, annual revenues have increased in excess of 500%. This concentration has also brought Nexus Media into the national spotlight as a leader in web application development even showcasing its talent on web sites and conference for companies such as Macromedia. As part of Nexus Media's focus, they stay committed to being on the forefront of web application technology. This led to their involvement in Microsoft's ASP.NET technology at a very early stage. Nexus Media had been part of the beta program for ASP.NET, and have been developing test applications throughout in an effort to saturate themselves in this exciting technology. This is their strategy for being a leader in offering ASP.NET web applications from day one of its release. They expect to be fully prepared for a more widespread acceptance of ASP.NET. Because Peter originated from a designer background and then migrated to web technologies in the course of his company's existence, he feels that he has experienced the very pathway that the readers of this title will be traveling. This provides him with the unique advantage of having a like paradigm with the reader, something that he feels is invaluable.
- Author(s)Peter Ladka
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.