All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have all heard of the sacred word AUM and heard it chanted as a mantra by meditators. But what is AUM and what does it signify? This book takes readers on a journey into the deeper teachings of AUM and the blissful realisations that await those who access this expansive sound vibration. AUM: The Melody of Love is a powerful and transformative book. It goes directly to the heart, and brings the reader to the heart of Creation itself. - Kathryn Gann, Director, Theosophical Society in America AUM: The Melody of Love offers the sincere reader a sacred pathway to an ever-deepening experience of the divine. What one especially feels, reading these pages, is God's love for all of us, His human children, and how much He yearns for us to reunite with Him through the liberating power of AUM. - Naidhruva Rush, Editor, Clarity Magazine
- Author BiographyJoseph Cornell is the bestselling author of Sharing Nature with Children, which has sold 1/2 million copies and has been published in twenty languages. Cornell is the founder of Sharing Nature Worldwide and a world-renowned lecturer on nature awareness and meditation. He lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Joseph Cornell
- PublisherCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.