Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by thebooksaver
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1929
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 233
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note7M.
- Weight310 g
- Width117 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.