All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1943
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 367
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note9M.
- Weight340 g
- Width115 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.