All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1926
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 190
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2M.
- Weight372 g
- Width120 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.