All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbakan 2288 takes you inside an imaginary future world where natural resources are dwindling, which is dominated by robots - Hard Doll Machines - mass-produced from recycled metal. It also creatively reveals how to conceptualize, fabricate and finish machine robots. This is a mixture of the steamunk aesthetic with mecha designs and sci-fi which gives a stunningly original vision of the future.
- Author BiographyZamprioli, aka Kallamity, is a painter, graphic artist and sculptor. He currently specialises in creating collectible limited edition mecha design robots which are highly sought-after. He designs the master patterns that are then cast and he assembles the pieces to create machine dolls ranging in size from about a foot high to the head of a pin.
- Author(s)Luca Zamprioli
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width251 mm
- Height253 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.