Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoned Hearts is the epitome of Christian romance. The characters come to life in this engrossing narrative. Crisp descriptions of settings and situations draw the reader into the story. Backed with pleasure. -Waldon Carrington Stranded by flood waters in the heart of the Ozarks, Ann McHaven is forced to stay with a rugged farmer, Jacob Durham. Her original anyance with him soon turns to attraction. The magnetic pull between them puts her faith to the test as temptations tease her thoughts. Independent and stubborn, Jacob's eyes and heart are opened to all he has to lose when a fearless mountain lion turns him into the hunted. Will his life be spared long eugh to restore his trust in God, and admit his love for Ann?
- Author BiographyHello. I'm a member of ACFW and have found it an invaluable resource in my writing career. I have finished Abandoned Hearts and it's sequel, Unexpected Kiss and am working on the third in the series, Coveted Bride. There are still two more in this series, yet to write. I'm a stay at home, home-schooler and find writing to be a wonderful outlet. Those who have read Abandoned Hearts have appreciated the rugged male character and sassy heroine. I don't handle stress well, so if you like novels that don't take the entire book to resolve stressful issues, then I'm your author. That's why I depend on suspense to help me through. I took a different approach in this novel, my suspense isn't the typical bad guy, but a cougar. I love being in love and it overflows into my novels. My own ever-after romance started fast and grows stronger with each day. I love to portray that when I write. So if you're looking for a strong, edgy romance where the characters know what they want and you also desire to step away with a character building message, then please take the time to read my work and let me know what you think.
- Author(s)Mrs Regina L Tittel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.