All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoned Homestead Americana is a collection of 26 poems, anecdotes, experiences, correspondences, articles, and reflections from the time frames between our nation's colonial foundations to the present. Keying on the end of the 20th century in several of the work's sections, D. Feist pauses for reflection on the major differences adults are experiencing just since the 1960s and 1970s. With reflections to jar and wake up our fondest memories, Feist crafts stories from all corners of the U.S. with appreciation for the land, the sea, wild animals, diverse ways of life, and things physically geographical we all love.
- Author BiographyD. Feist is a career educator, amateur naturalist, photographer, and outdoor enthusiast. Feist draws on diverse literature, wildlife, science, travel, and even a few childhood experiences to present Abandoned Homestead Americana, a complete collection of geographically diverse anecdotes, poems, and reflections for all time. Enjoy colonial Massachusetts, tall ships, beautiful rivers, pines and firs of the Northwest, shorelines and beaches -east coast and west, farm-life Americana, and all the goodness of the people and nature of this land. With detailed illustrations and vivid description, Feist considers Abandoned Homestead Americana his complete life's work, of thirty published works he has now made available. A coffee table must-have for all, whether strangers or loved ones, whether from Oregon, Tennessee, DC, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida, or New England akin to this volume's many selections. Consult the Feist publishing company anytime at email@example.com or see their fabulous company website at www.easternwoodsbooks.com.
- Author(s)D Feist
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.