All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- Description'Abandoned Pregnant' is the first self-help book published by 'KandyCares' a new line of self-help books for women written by author Kandy Dolor, who writes self-help books based on her own real life challenges and experiences which she has overcome. Abandoned Pregnant is a guide for women who are going through pregnancy alone and outlines the heartbreak, misery and struggle a woman is faced with when a partner or an ex does t want the child she is carrying. Full of advice, and stories from the authors experiences of being abandoned pregnant twice makes this self-help book for women like other and helps women learn how to regain their confidence, self- respect/love/worth/esteem after being treated so badly by someone you thought cared about you. Ultimately, the book also helps women to move on and live happier abundant lives, including advice on new relationships. Kandy Dolor has a genuine understanding of the feelings of young women who have been abandoned pregnant and in this self-help book their feelings are being accounted for.
- Author BiographyKandy Dolor was born in 1985 and lives in London. Kandy Dolor is the Author and founder of 'KandyCares' which specialises in writing self-help books for women. Kandy is available to give talks at centres, group meetings, conferences, and all other related events and functions.
- Author(s)Kandy Dolor
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarrow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAva Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.