Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionALWAYS A STYLIST, NEVER A BRIDE? Abby Crane loves her job as a hairstylist, so it's a major coup when fabulously wealthy Dylan Camden hires her for his sister's nuptials. Raised tough and independent in foster care, Abby's dazzled and intimidated. It's fun to get swept up in the glamour, but Abby kws she could never really belong in his worldcould she? After an engagement gone disastrously wrong, Dylan's focused on mending bridges with his family and guarding his heart. Connecting with Abby was just supposed to be a favor for his grandmotherrepaying the debt his family owes hers. Yet the more time Dylan spends with Abby, the more he realizes all he wants to do is meet her at the altar!
- Author(s)Victoria Pade
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleHarlequin Special Edition
- Series Part/Volume Number2452
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.