All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.63
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $87.91Trending at AU $88.84
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for teaching phonics, this book introduces circus performers in an A to Z format. Each performer is described using words that begin with the letter being presented. For example, for the letter I, the text reads ingenious illusionists invent insects. The last page of the book folds out to show the entire circus.
- Author(s)Daniel Nesquens
- PublisherAnaya Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnaya Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width201 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.