Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of this book is an exposition of connections between representations of finite partially ordered sets and abelian groups. Emphasis is placed throughout on classification, a description of the objects up to isomorphism, and computation of representation type, a measure of when classification is feasible. David M. Arld is the Ralph and Jean Storm Professor of Mathematics at Baylor University. He is the author of Finite Rank Torsion Free Abelian Groups and Rings published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Mathematics series, a co-editor for two volumes of conference proceedings, and the author of numerous articles in mathematical research journals.
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2000
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.