All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt betrays the brightest hopes of individuals, drives families apart, incites organizational turmoil and pitches nations into chaos. What malignant seed grows in the human mind that t only prevents individuals from thinking straight, but forces them to act out their irrationalities? Man's failure over many millennia to find the cause of aberration has exacted an incalculable toll in personal unhappiness and ruined lives.But were the answer found, the horizons would be unlimited.Individuals could achieve the lasting success they desire. Families would thrive, united and strong. Groups and organizations would reach new levels of prosperity. Nations would flourish, realizing they longer need resolve their differences by violence and war. And even the brotherhood of Man might graduate from poetry to reality. Here, then, with the isolation of the germ of destruction hidden for so long in the human mind, is the kwledge to actually reach those goals. Individuals, groups, nations and civilization itself can be freed from the bitter consequences of aberration. The answer lies in the discovery of the previously unkwn mental image picture and, by virtue of all thus revealed, the prospect of a better world for all.
- Author BiographyAuthor, humanitarian and Founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is one of the most acclaimed figures of the modern age. In a writing career spanning more than half a century, he was both a leading light of American fiction and the author of more than 35 million words of nonfiction--the single most embracive statement on the human mind and spirit, providing the only road to total spiritual freedom. To date, more than 320 million copies of his works are in circulation worldwide, in 71 languages. All told, those works comprise over 3.000 recorded lectures and some 1.084 written publications, including nineteen New York Times bestsellers. Accordingly, and in testament to the magnitude of his literary legacy, there are his four Guinness World Records: most published author, most translated author, the author with the most audiobook titles and the single most translated non-religious work. Yet the essence of L. Ron Hubbard's legacy is perhaps best expressed in his simple declaration: I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself of the shadows which darken his days. These shadows look so thick to him and weigh him down so that when he finds they are shadows and that he can see through them, walk through them and be again in the sun, he is enormously delighted. And I am afraid I am just as delighted as he is.
- Author(s)L. Ron Hubbard
- PublisherBridge Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleClassic Lectures Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge Publications Inc
- Weight180 g
- Width136 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.