All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis study describes German and English personal uns taking account of historical linguistic aspects and using features in such a way that lexicalised derivatives can be analysed, and at the same time the conditions can be established for new formations, and an explicit description of the commonalties and differences between the two languages can be provided.
- Author BiographyThe author is an assistant at the Polyuniversity of Wuppertal.
- Author(s)Heike Baeskow
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- Series TitleStudia Linguistica Germanica
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Out-of-print date02/03/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1279 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.