Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War III has left North America ravaged and bare. In a desperate attempt to survive, an abusive father sells his daughter Selena into slavery. Torn from her siblings, she fears for their future and her own. But Selena will t accept this fate. In order to become stronger and escape, she must conquer her own demons and face the reality of the anarchic world she lives in- and fight for a better future.
- Author BiographyCharlene Boutin was born in Val-d'Or, Quebec in 1993. She currently resides in Montreal to attend Concordia University in Communication Studies. Charlene spends her free time writing more stories and poetry, reading, and updating her blog at charleneboutin.wordpress.com about what she projects she is working on.
- Author(s)Charlene Boutin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.