All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Vienna in 1864, Bernard Hollander was a London-based psychiatrist. He is best kwn for being one of the main proponents of phrelogy. This title, originally published in 1916, deals with the nervous defects of children, and the various forms and degrees of mental and moral deficiency that may occur from infancy up to the age of twenty-one. Very much of its time, it looks at both what it calls the subrmal and the superrmal child, the causes of abrmality, and suggests ways of educating children in order to minimise their defects and maximise their abilities. This is an opportunity to enjoy a historical look at child psychology from the early twentieth century.
- Author(s)Bernard Hollander
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychology Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.