All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY: AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH, Sixth Edition, is the perfect book to help you succeed in your abnormal psychology course! Authors Barlow and Durand show you how psychological disorders are rooted in multiple factors: biological, psychological, cultural, social, familial, and even political. You can test your understanding of topics with the text's built-in concept checks and chapter quizzes. Then, watch the book's integrated case studies come to life with Abnormal Psychology CourseMate, which provides real case profiles to give you a realistic context for the scientific findings of the book.
- Author(s)Professor of Psychology and Director of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders David H Barlow,V Mark Durand
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date12/06/2015
- Weight1819 g
- Width234 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement6th
Most relevant reviews
- eviieef2106 Aug, 2012by
Awesome product! Worth the money, - cheap!
I bought this product for university, and it was cheap and was delivered to me within a couple of days. I am very happy with this product. I recommend it to university students studying abnormal psychology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.