All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth edition of the bestselling Abrmal Psychology engages students with its integrated coverage of theory, diagsis, and treatment; its inclusive wide-ranging cross-cultural perspective, and its focus on the real-life impact of mental illness. Containing the latest research, Abrmal Psychology returns in a timely new edition.
- Author BiographyRONALD J. COMER is a Professor in the Department of Psychology, Princeton University, USA. He is also a Practicing Clinical Psychologist and serves as a Consultant to the Eden Institute for Persons with Autism, USA, to hospitals, and to family practice residency programs throughout New Jersey.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Comer
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Weight1670 g
- Width231 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.