All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever reproductive choices women make whether they opt to end a pregnancy through abortion or continue to term and give birth they are considered to be at risk of suffering serious mental health problems. According to opponents of abortion in the USA, potential injury to women is a major reason why people should consider it a problem. On the other hand, becoming a mother can also be considered a big risk. This fine, well-balanced book is about how people represent the results of reproductive choices. It examines how and why pregnancy and its various outcomes have come to be discussed this way.
- Author(s)Ellie Lee
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSocial Problems & Social Issues S.
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight535 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.