All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionCompares U.S. laws on divorce and abortion with those in twenty Western nations and suggests improvements to current American practices.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Glendon is Learned Hand Professor of Law at Harvard Law School
- Author(s)Mary Ann Glendon
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1989
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2tabs.
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.