All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe twenty-one contributions to About: Designing draw on a rich variety of methodological positions, research backgrounds and design disciplines including architecture, product design, engineering, applied linguistics, communication studies, cognitive psychology, and discourse studies. Collectively these studies comprise a state-of-the-art overview of design thinking research. About: Designing will be of interest to design researchers at any level, as well as specialists in a broad range of design disciplines and social studies.
- Author BiographyJanet McDonnell is Professor of Design Studies at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, University of the Arts, London, UK. Peter Lloyd is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Design Group at The Open University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFraser Reid,Janet McDonnell,Peter Lloyd,Rachael Luck
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.