All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging textbook offers a modern perspective on all that is essential to kw about entrepreneurship. It will prove required reading for both lecturers and undergraduate and Masters students on upper-level entrepreneurship courses. Bjorn Bjerke covers all kinds of aspects of entrepreneurship including the history of the subject, our modern entrepreneurial society, local community development, entrepreneurship in different national cultures and women as entrepreneurs. He addresses some theoretical developments, and considers a narrow and a broad view of entrepreneurship, rational and natural entrepreneurial start-ups and entrepreneurship in space and place. At the end of every chapter, there are numerous 'Think' questions and a practice case, which may be useful when studying the subject alone or when teaching it. There are online resources for teachers to support the text.
- Author BiographyBjorn Bjerke, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Author(s)Bjorn Bjerke
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.