All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the phemen of romantic love. Offering observations from a range of sources - literary, historical, and personal - this work explores the crucial ingredients of time and sex in contemporary relationships and discusses whether love 'at first sight' is possible, and whether love that lasts a lifetime is probable.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Solomon, (1942-2007), was Quincy Lee Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. His The Passions: Emotions and the Meaning of Life is also available from Hackett Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Professor Robert C. Solomon
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight488 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.