All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the phemen of romantic love. Offering observations from a range of sources - literary, historical, and personal - this work explores the crucial ingredients of time and sex in contemporary relationships and discusses whether love 'at first sight' is possible, and whether love that lasts a lifetime is probable.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Solomon, (1942-2007), was Quincy Lee Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. His The Passions: Emotions and the Meaning of Life is also available from Hackett Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Professor Robert C. Solomon
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight412 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine548 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.