All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionCan you believe it Sabina? Here I am in Vienna, sitting at a table in a cafe where Freud once sat (you would love that) - pondering and musing on the human psyche. Imagine it Sabeen - soaking in all this history. About Love describes the attempt of two sisters trying to live their lives to the fullest. Vanessa and Sabina are searching for purpose and meaning. With the specter of death hovering in the distance as they enter their twilight years they are striving to leave the wounds of the past behind. Their journey touches upon universal themes of life, love and belonging. Betrayed and battered Vanessa leaves Germany and travels to Italy to revive and recapture her damaged spirit. She hopes the Land of Love will do just that. It is the internal struggle of these sisters. About Love is the journey of a daughter, a sister, a woman, a mother, a lover.
- Author(s)Portia-Ann Forrest
- PublisherHorizon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCherrybrook, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHorizon Publishing Group
- Content Note1 map.
- Weight218 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.