Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn About Stoppard, Jim Hunter charts the work of a leading living dramatist who has brought delight to the world's theatres for more than forty years. The book presents a series of new interviews, with Tom Stoppard himself and with the practitioners who put his work on stage, such as directors Peter Wood, Trevor Nunn and Richard Eyre, lighting and set designers, and actors Felicity Kendal, John Wood, Essie Davis, Stephen Dillane and Simon Russell Beale. There's also a wealth of digest material and an extensive introduction which places Stoppard's plays in context, making this volume an indispensable guide for anyone interested in the work of this sensational playwright.
- Author BiographyJim Hunter is the author of two previous studies of Stoppard (including the Faber Critical Guide to Rosencrantz, Jumpers, Travesties and Arcadia) as well as of other critical works and novels. A former teacher and headmaster, he is now an associate lecturer with the Open University.
- Author(s)Jim Hunter
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight284 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.