All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenri de Marne is among America's best-kwn experts on every aspect of home ownership. For 32 years, people have depended on him for answers to questions such as:. What should I do when moss is growing on the rth side of a roof?. How can I stop the toilet tank from sweating?. How can I paint a basement floor and t have the paint peel off?. What is the best way to get rid of carpenter ants?. Where can I get replacement hardware for my old windows?. Why have my windows been steaming up ever since I installed a new furnace?The one disadvantage of a column, of course, is that you don't necessarily save all those columns, to be handy when you need the information.This is a big collection--probably the most complete handbook for homeowners that has ever been published--and in the same conversational, easy-to-understand language that readers have come to expect over the years.
- Author BiographyFor over 32 years, Henri de Marne has been answering questions from homeowners in his column First Aid for the Ailing House, syndicated throughout the US and Canada by United Features Syndicate. This book assembles questions and answers about nearly every aspect of maintaining a house, updated to reflect the latest materials and techniques.
- Author(s)Henri de Marne
- PublisherUpper Access Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUpper Access Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight734 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.