All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionAbove Snakes vividly brings to life the little kwn story of the Utter-Van Orman wagon train and the deadliest events in the history of the Oregon Trail. Old Man Munson is afraid he'll never leave Fort Hall. It's too late to expect ather wagon train; the soldiers are packing up and leaving it to the Indians already gathering there for the winter. Worn out from months on the trail, his wagon destroyed and his provisions lost, Munson is about to give up hope. Thirteen-year old Emeline Trimble is also losing hope. Her stepfather is an incompetent wagon master and she's worried they won't make the Blue Mountains before swfall. The young girl's concern only deepens when they finally reach Fort Hall, find it thick with Indians, the army in retreat and a strange old man begging for a ride.Munson thinks his luck has turned. But he's about to join this late group of travelers as they enter the most desolate stretch of the trail and begin a harrowing 400-mile ordeal that will test the limits of their endurance. Who among them has what it takes to survive?
- Author BiographyPatti Hudson is a freelance writer and rider. She has been widely published in equine and business outlets. When not at the computer you'll find her horseback, working as a dayrider. Above Snakes is her first novel.
- Author(s)Patti Hudson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.