All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAbove and Beyond is an essential tool for developing leadership, engaging your team so that they're committed to you, the doctor, one ather and your patients. In today's competitive world, this is the essential component in giving your practice the competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyJanet Steward is president of Janet Steward Consulting, a national firm focused on growing practices through team motivation that drives patient loyalty, which ultimately results in greater profitability. She holds memberships to the Academy for Professional Speaking, Academy of Dental Management Consultants, the Speaking Consultant Network, the Institute of Management Consultants, Toastmasters International, and she is also a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst. After studying business at the University of Cape Town in South Africa and immigrating to the United States in 1986, Janet began her career in dental practice management. She started her own consulting business, Janet Steward Consulting, in 2003 and has helped hundreds of dentists make their dreams for their practices become a reality. Janet speaks nationally and she is a high energy and engaging. She has a fun, approachable style and charms her audiences with her accent and her entertaining stories to help illustrate key points in her presentations. She has been published nationwide, and she authored another book titled What Do Dentists Really Want? Macromanage Your Way to Greater Freedom and a Million-Dollar Practice. She can be contacted at Janet@janetstewardconsulting.com or 970-207-0776.
- Author(s)Janet Steward
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.