Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionRabbi Abraham ibn Ezra, poet, philosopher, mathematician, was one of the outstanding personalities produced by medieval Jewry. His chief claim to fame, however, is his commentary on the Bible. The latter is printed in all major editions of the Hebrew Scriptures and influenced other luminaries such as Maimonides, Rabbi David Kimchi, Nahmanides, Ralbag, Abarvanel, and all serious students of the Hebrew Bible , for whom his works are essential. Ibn Ezra's commentary on the second Book of Psalms are w available in English for the first time, accompanied by a thorough antation. Students of Scripture at all levels will find this a valuable asset to their studies of Scripture and Jewish thought.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Strickman (Ph.D. Dropsie University) is a rabbi at Marine Park Jewish Center and a Professor of Judaic Studies at Touro College, New York.
- Author(s)Abraham Ibn Ezra
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byH. Norman Strickman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.