All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrack the Facts with Jack and Annie! When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #47: Abe Lincoln at Last!, they had lots of questions. What was it like to grow up in a log cabin? How did Lincoln become president? What was his family like? Why did the US fight the Civil War? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts. Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs. Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com! From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyMARY POPE OSBORNE and NATALIE POPE BOYCE are sisters who grew up on army posts all over the world. Mary is the author of more than 50 acclaimed books for children. Natalie has worked as a children's librarian and as a teacher of English and E.S.L. SAL MURDOCCA has been illustrating and writing books for children for many years. He has illustrated every book in the Magic Tree House fiction series and the Magic Tree House Research Guide nonfiction companions.
- Author(s)Mary Pope Osborne,Natalie Pope Boyce
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMagic Tree House Fact Tracker
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight231 g
- Width186 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sal Murdocca
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.