All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most courageous and esteemed presidents of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln is kwn mainly for abolishing slavery and his leadership during the Civil War. Though he had only a year of formal education, he could read any book he got his hands on. Lincoln was admitted to the Illiis bar in 1836, and later became a congressman for the same state. He served as president from March 1861 until his assasination at the hands of John Wilkes Booth in 1864. This book tells the story of a young boy who grew up to become one of the USA's most influential leaders.
- Author BiographyLewis Helfand was born in 1978 in Philadelphia. Always passionate about comic books, Lewis wrote his very own, <i>Wasted Minute </i>a story about a world without crime where superheroes are forced to work regular jobs. After it was well-received, he soon started collaborating with other artists and released several more issues over the next few years. Now Lewis also works outside the field of comic books as a freelance writer and reporter for a number of national print and online publications.
- Author(s)Lewis Helfand
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Note1
- Weight266 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.