All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps other American president is as revered as Abraham Lincoln, whose strong faith and moral courage inspired a nation, and whose timeless words of common sense continue to influence men and women today. 	In Abraham Lincoln's Daily Treasure, readers will find daily devotional selections in a variety of subject themes. Each devotion includes Scripture, a devotional thought, a spiritual or inspirational quote from Lincoln or a related fact about his life, and take-away for personal application. This unique devotional is built around the Believer's Daily Treasure, a book Lincoln was given in 1847 upon the death of his son and that he carried with him always. Lincoln often quoted from the Believer's Daily Treasure in his addresses to the nation and included snippets from it in his letters. He also read from it for personal strength during the Civil War.	Readers who are wanting an interesting devotional, Christians looking for wisdom distilled through the lens of history, Lincoln aficionados, and history buffs will all appreciate this unique look into the life of Lincoln that is ideal for personal use or for gift-giving.
- Author BiographyThomas Freiling is the author and editor of Reagan's God and Country and of the Daily Prayer Devotional. He served on the staff of the U.S. House of Representatives and also was publisher of Creation House books in Orlando, Florida.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThomas Freiling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.