All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays, the result of profound reflection in the wake of World War II, comprise the most incisive study yet made of surrealism, insisting on its importance as a cultural and social phemen with far-reaching consequences. They clarify Bataille's links with the surrealist movement, and shed light on his complex and greatly misunderstood relationship with Andre Breton.
- Author BiographyGeorges Bataille (1897-1962) was a novelist, philosopher, essayist and sociologist o. His works include The Story of the Eye, On Nietzsche, The Accursed Share, Literature and Evil, and Eroticism.
- Author(s)Georges Bataille
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byMichael Richardson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.