All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionVisual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a set of tools based on the Visual Basic language. The great thing about using it to enhance Office applications is that it's easier to learn than Visual Basic and it comes with your Office license. After reading this book, the reader will be proficient in the VBA language and will have extensive kwledge of the Office 2003 Object Model. This book will cover all features of the VBA editor and show how to program some of the more useful new features in the Office 2003 applications. This book assumes prior programming experience, so even programming vices can get up to speed quickly on the basics of the VBA language. It is very practical and offers the reader tested programs and projects that he or she can implement right away. This book reinforces the reader's learning by presenting useful, end-of-chapter pedagogical resources, including question-and-answer sessions and quizzes, as well as practical exercises that cement and extend the reader's kwledge. It explorers t only the object models of Word and Excel, but also other members of the Office 2003 suite, including PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. While now primarily a writer, Paul has worked as a programmer, consultant, spreadsheet developer, and Web site developer. Paul has written more than 40 books that have sold nearly three million copies worldwide. These books include Access 2003 Forms, Reports, and Queries, Formulas and FUnctions with Microsoft Excel 2003, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Windows XP.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/03/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.