Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAbsolute Beginner's Guide to eBay(R) Fifth Edition Michael Miller No prior eBay experience necessary! Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay will show you how to successfully bid and sell on eBay, the world's largest online auction site. eBay expert Michael Miller walks you through the process of buying and selling any type of item on eBay. You'll learn how to safely place bids, win auctions with last-minute snipes, buy fixed-priced items in eBay Stores and Half.com, and use My eBay to track all your auction activity. His eBay tips and tricks will also show you how to create great-looking item listings and safely collect credit card payments via PayPal. Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay reveals all the secrets necessary to become a thriving eBay user-whether you bid or auction one item a month or a thousand! Who knew how simple eBay can be? Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay will have you bidding and selling in online auctions in time! Here's a small sample of what you'll find inside: * Learn how to place a last-second snipe bid-and win the auction without paying too much * Discover how to buy fixed-price items on eBay without bidding * Find out how to create eye-catching auction listings, complete with pictures * Learn how to use PayPal to accept credit card payments * Discover how to pack different types of items-and ship them out cheaply and safely * Learn how to design cool-looking listings with eBayTurbo Lister-and track all your auctions with * eBay Selling Manager * Find out how to find a Trading Assistant to sell your items for you * Uncover the secrets of successful eBay buyers and sellers Michael Miller is a top eBay seller and a successful and prolific author. He has a reputation for practical, real-world advice and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. Miller has written more than 75 nfiction books over the past two decades, including Easy eBay, eBay Auction Templates Starter Kit, Tricks of the eBay Masters, and Making a Living from Your eBay Business. He has been interviewed about eBay by Family Circle magazine, Black Enterprise magazine, and numerous radio stations across the country. Miller's eBay user ID is trapperjohn2000. Category: Collectibles Covers: eBay User Level: Beginning
- Author BiographyMichael Miller is a successful and prolific author and a top eBay seller. He has a reputation for practical, real-world advice and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. Mr. Miller has written more than 80 nonfiction books over the past two decades, for Que and other major publishers. His books for Que include Easy eBay, eBay Auction Templates Starter Kit, Tricks of the eBay Masters, Making a Living from Your eBay Business, Tricks of the eBay Business Masters, and Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics. He is known for his casual, easy-to-read writing style and his ability to explain a wide variety of complex topics to an everyday audience. You can email Mr. Miller directly at email@example.com. His website is located at www.molehillgroup.com, and his eBay user ID is trapperjohn2000.
- Author(s)Michael R. Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight600 g
- Width179 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.