CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational work that ravishes the intriguing and sensual side of women, Absolute Pleasure is a collection of poetry dedicated to the heroism of women: their triumphs, their losses, their breaking, and their crowning as a queen in their own domain. This volume of work created by author Katrina Marie Johnson explores the tion of infidelity on a higher level, while also identifying the common emotions of love, jealousy, hate, and pure passion. Each poem gropes the body of indulgence; collectively, the volume encompasses all aspects of femininity from raw sexual desire to the need for commitment. Presenting a world of fashion far beyond the morality of current vision, Absolute Pleasure provides insight into the female mentality and sensuality during romantic liaisons. Comically sewn together, Johnson manages to shape the realities of t only marriage, but virtue and compassion. With free verse and rhyming poetry, this collection presents the epitome of female lust, but also the consequences and immortality of sexuality.
- Author BiographyKatrina Marie Johnson resides in downtown Ottawa, where she lives a rich bohemian lifestyle in order to inspire and achieve her artistic ability. She is an author, painter, student, and actress. This is her debut book.
- Author(s)Katrina Marie Johnson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.