CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.29
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.75
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.88
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.39
About this product
- DescriptionThough extremely intelligent and highly skilled in Shaolin self-defense, fifteen-year-old George Ma is crippled by loss of memory - the result of a horrific incident in his past. The agents of George's journey back to health are classmates Hook, confined to a wheelchair after a motorcycle accident; Amy, a blind computer whiz; and Heather who is deaf. The four friends form the Cripples' Club to fightagainst the cruelties of a gang at school. But the ultimate fight is for survival itself as the four struggle to meet a dare thrown down be Hook himself, a challenge that, if successful, will mean they never need to be afraid of anything ever again!
- Author BiographyWilliam Bell was born in Toronto in 1945 and went to school there until he graduated from the College of Education in 1970. Until 2002 he was a high school English teacher and department head in Ontario. Bell also taught at the Harbin University of Science and Technology, the Foreign Affairs College (both in China), and the University of British Columbia. He holds a Masters of Arts degree in Literature and a Master of Education degree.
- Author(s)William Bell
- PublisherStoddart Publishing,Canada
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintStoddart Publishing,Canada
- Weight91 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.