All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed and self-contained, this treatment is directed to graduate students with some previous exposure to classical partial differential equations. The author examines a variety of modern abstract methods in partial differential equations, especially in the area of abstract evolution equations. Additional topics include the theory of nlinear motone operators applied to elliptic and variational problems. 1969 edition.
- Author(s)Mathematics,Robert W. Carroll
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.