All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn the quest to be the masters of their own fate, will humanity rise to become liberators or follow the path of their ancestors into darkness? Alex Solovy and Caleb Mara risked everything to learn the hidden purpose behind the Metigen's multiverse portal network, but thing could have prepared them for the answer. Humans are a genetic recreation of the Anaden, the dictators and overlords of the master universe. Aurora is a recreation of their origins, created by the Metigens in a desperate gambit to understand the nature of their enemy, and so find a way to defeat them. Instead it may turn out that history always repeats itself.... Aurora's future hangs in the balance as the Earth Alliance goes to war with itself over the right of synthetics and Prevos-human/AI hybrids-to exist. Terrorists sow chaos in a wave of bombings and assassinations targeted at any and all who shelter Prevos. The next evolution of the human species will t be so easily defeated, however. Prevos, their friends and lovers, and all those who believe freedom is the better path forward meet malevolence with ingenuity, despair with hope, violence with fortitude. But they must move quickly to win the day, because the true enemy is closing in faster than anyone realizes, and they-humanity, the Metigens and the trillions the Anadens enslave-are all running out of time. * It is a time of accelerating techlogical change and shifting allegiances as the old rules fall away and the old balance of power is upended. A new world rises-one of unshackled AIs, indestructible starships, ethereal quantum spaces and potent new weapons-and the race is on to determine who will control its future.
- Author BiographyG. S. Jennsen lives in Colorado with her husband and two dogs. Abysm is her sixth novel, all published by her imprint, Hypernova Publishing. In less than two years she has become an internationally bestselling author, selling in excess of 80,000 books since her first novel, Starshine, was published in March 2014. She has chosen to continue writing under an independent publishing model to ensure the integrity of the Aurora Rhapsody series and her ability to execute on the vision she's had for it since its genesis. While she has been a lawyer, a software engineer and an editor, she's found the life of a full-time author preferable by several orders of magnitude, which means you can expect the next book in the Aurora Rhapsody series in just a few months. When she isn't writing, she's gaming or working out or getting lost in the Colorado mountains that loom large outside the windows in her home. Or she's dealing with a flooded basement, or standing in a line at Walmart reading the tabloid headlines and wondering who all of those people are. Or sitting on her back porch with a glass of wine, looking up at the stars, trying to figure out what could be up there.
- Author(s)G S Jennsen
- PublisherHypernova Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHypernova Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.