All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAcademe Degree Zero brings together ten essays that identify and critically examine the key issues facing professionals in higher education today. These include the nature and limits of anymity in academic discourse, the ways in which affiliation and prestige temper academic judgement, and the role of collegiality in academic life.Through numerous essays, edited books and journal issues, Jeffrey R. Di Leo's cross-disciplinary work has consistently been at the edge of current thinking and critical efforts to lay bare the reality of contemporary academic life.Academe Degree Zero provides a snapshot of academic identity and relations in a time of major techlogical and ecomic transformation and in the context of growing corporatisation of higher education.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Di Leo is Professor of English and Philosophy at the University of Houston-Victoria. He is editor and publisher of the American Book Review. He is the author of Affiliations (2003) and On Anthologies (2004).
- Author(s)Jeffrey R. Di Leo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.