All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help you learn the most important and frequent vocabulary that you will need for reading academic textbooks in English and for passing the TOEFL test. The typical international student taking college-level courses in English probably only kws about 80% to 85% of the words used most frequently in academic texts (between 2,000 and 3,000 different words).This book can help you increase your word kwledge so that you can possibly kw 90% to 95% of the words in academic texts. There are hundreds of exercises, an answer key, and a complete dictionary of all the words. When you learn these words, you will be able to read English faster and understand everything much better.
- Author BiographyBill Walker has taught English as a Second Language for more than 20 years. He specializes in helping students learn vocabulary and improve their reading abilities. He is currently a senior instructor at the University of Oregon, USA, and he has also taught English in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- Author(s)Bill Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.