All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for long-term middle and high school English learners who are under-prepared and struggling to progress, this title provides the opportunity to t only learn high-use academic words, but also correctly employ these words in speaking and writing exercises.
- Author BiographyKate Kinsella, Ed.D., is a teacher educator at San Francisco State University and a highly sought after speaker and consultant to school districts throughout the United States regarding development of academic language and literacy across the K-12 subject areas. Her 25-year teaching career focus has been equipping children from diverse backgrounds with the communication, reading, and writing skills to be career and college ready. Dr. Kinsella remains active in K-12 classrooms by providing in-class coaching and by teaching an academic literacy class for adolescent English Learners. Her extensive publishing career includes articles, chapters, English Learners' dictionaries, and reading intervention programs. A former Fulbright TESOL lecturer, Dr. Kinsella was co-editor of the CATESOL Journal from 2000-2005 and served on the editorial board of the TESOL Journal from 1999-2003. Dr. Kinsella lives in California with her family, including two young adopted children, Jane Dzung from Vietnam and John Carlos from Guatemala.
- Author(s)Kate Kinsella
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight458 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.