All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionVirginia Mason Medical Center (VMMC) was one of the first health care organizations to implement Lean and its methodologies. Other organizations have followed VMMC's lead, but this world class organization still leads in the utilization of invative Lean tools. Accelerating Health Care Transformation with Lean and Invation: The Virginia Mason Experience describes how VMMC has systematically integrated invative structures, methods, and cultural practices into its implementation of Lean. Describing how your organization can create a strategy and build a culture of invation and learning, it supplies concrete examples that show-t just conceptually, but through VMMC's actual experiences-how Lean and invation can work hand-in-hand to incrementally improve and radically transform your value streams. Explaining how to use the voices and experiences of patients and their families to drive improvement and invation in new directions, the book supplies a clear understanding of how Lean can help you achieve your goals in today's increasingly demanding marketplace.
- Author(s)Paul E. Plsek
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.