All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionDo people have trouble understanding you? Are you yearning for your dream career, but your accent is stopping you? Is English your second language? Do you believe that your accent may be keeping you from the advancement you've been seeking? In -Accent Reduction For Professionals-, you'll discover secrets of reducing - and eliminating - your foreign accent. Envision the ability to present a contract or proposal to your native-speaking colleagues and t worrying about how you sound, confident in kwing that you've effectively masked your tell-tale accent and how everyone is listening to what you are saying and t how you're saying. With this guide, you'll quickly learn the easiest ways to sound more like an American and dramatically improve the way you sound. What habits and insights can you be assured of learning when you read and implement the tips, tricks and techniques revealed in this concise book? - 8 Secrets to quickly and effortlessly reducing your accent - The Number #1 method of acquiring t only accent elimination, but the intonation and syllable stress of native English speakers. - What are the sounds that English speakers use daily that are difficult, if t seemingly impossible, for those who are still learning to master the intonation and other nuances of the language This Guide will Also Reveal How to Overcome: - The use the -s- or the -z- sounds at the ends of words. (What you didn't kw that sometimes the letter -s- could be prounced as a -z-?) - The proper pronunciation of perhaps the trickiest sound of all: the -th.- With the instructions in this book, you can swiftly conquer this sound and rapidly improve your accent - The diphthong problem that confuse and confound so many n-native speakers. - The seemingly insurmountable hard -r- sound. Did you kw English is the only language with a true hard -r- sound? Don't let it trip you up one minute longer. In this revolutionary approach to speaking like a native, you'll discover what in your speech has been holding you back. You'll be able to start implementing these practical tips and others will stand up and take tice immediately. This Accent Reduction Guide is for you If.. You can understand 70% of an English speaking movie. You have a high school diploma English is t your first language Public speaking is part of your job You are trying to get a career that requires perfect accent Having good communication skill is part of your job If one of those sounds familiar to you, perhaps you have found the right book. This book is essential for you to break through and t only improving your spoken skills, but developing them so well that you can communicate with others efficiently. Download this book today to start manifesting the career of your dream!
- Author BiographyHi! My name is Whitney. I am an international English professor and I have been an English professor of EFL for almost 23 years, during which time I have taught at all levels, and many age groups from Middle School up to adults. I have taught at a few big organizations in Korea and China, Open Universities, technical colleges, and high schools. I take great satisfaction in the fact that I was successful in helping even the weakest students to speak English and dramatically improve the level of many of those I taught. My success in teaching English is a huge part of why I am so confident in giving advice about learning languages. As English has become such an important skill for connecting with the world at large - be it for business, education or pleasure - I am eager to do all I can to support you in reaching your individual goals.
- Author(s)Whitney Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.