All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is becoming more diverse, and so are the daily lives of our children. Accepting and valuing people and groups who are different from oneself and one's immediate family is a critical social skill. Accept and Value Each Person introduces diversity and related concepts: respecting differences, being inclusive, and appreciating people just the way they are. Includes questions, activities, and games that reinforce the ideas being taught.
- Author BiographyCheri Meiners has a Masters in elementary education.
- Author(s)Cheri Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleLearn to Get Along S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.